Troupe Dahab, Colfax, CA

Troupe Dahab, Colfax, CA
June 2006 - Ariel Suzanne Zakiyya & Aseela

TROUPE DAHAB

Dahab is Arabic for Gold, and fits our troupe well since we all live in California's Gold Rush country!! The troupe was formed in the Fall of 2005, and is directed by Aseela of Dutch Flat.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Good place to go dancing?!

Hello Dancers,

 

I really want to go out dancing for my birthday on Friday April 1st, but I need some ideas about good places.  I don’t want to feel out of place in a room full of twenty-somethings when I’m turning 42!  Please let me know if you know of some good spots.  Could be club dance or a belly dance kind of place!

 

Also, I hope you all will come and dance with me!!

 

Cheers,

Aseela

No comments:

Classes

Colfax, CA - Sierra Vista Community Center, 55 School Street

Aseela will be on "Maternity Leave" starting the week of August 21st, 2006, and will not be holding classes. She hopes to resume classes in 2007.