Troupe Dahab, Colfax, CA

Troupe Dahab, Colfax, CA
June 2006 - Ariel Suzanne Zakiyya & Aseela

TROUPE DAHAB

Dahab is Arabic for Gold, and fits our troupe well since we all live in California's Gold Rush country!! The troupe was formed in the Fall of 2005, and is directed by Aseela of Dutch Flat.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Belly Dance Class Postponed for now

Hello Dancers,

 

Well, I have to face reality…1-3 students per class is putting me in the red!  The time is not great, I know, so I’m going to cancel the Friday 3:30 class for now, and look at other time/location options.  I’ll let you all know when I come up with a new class.

 

Thank you so much to all of you who support me, and my apologies to my students who have been coming regularly.

 

Cheers,

Aseela

(530) 389-2070

No comments:

Classes

Colfax, CA - Sierra Vista Community Center, 55 School Street

Aseela will be on "Maternity Leave" starting the week of August 21st, 2006, and will not be holding classes. She hopes to resume classes in 2007.