Troupe Dahab, Colfax, CA

Troupe Dahab, Colfax, CA
June 2006 - Ariel Suzanne Zakiyya & Aseela

TROUPE DAHAB

Dahab is Arabic for Gold, and fits our troupe well since we all live in California's Gold Rush country!! The troupe was formed in the Fall of 2005, and is directed by Aseela of Dutch Flat.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Notice: No Colfax Belly Dance for the rest of May

Hello Dancers,

 

My new Friday 3:30 class is off to a good start, but I won’t be holding class again until June 4th.  I told many of you I’d be back after my trip, but it turns out that Fri. is my son’s birthday!  It’s also Memorial Day Weekend, so I want to free up that day for family plans.  Sorry for the long break, but we’ll start fresh in June, and welcome anyone who hasn’t been able to make it so far.

 

Cheers,

 

Aseela

(530) 389-2070

http://aseeladance.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Classes

Colfax, CA - Sierra Vista Community Center, 55 School Street

Aseela will be on "Maternity Leave" starting the week of August 21st, 2006, and will not be holding classes. She hopes to resume classes in 2007.